Disclaimer – Please Read!
While we take all due care in the use of your computer, NashTech, Inc. cannot guarantee this service will resolve the IT problem or that the attempt to resolve technical issues will not cause additional problems. NashTech, Inc. is not liable for any consequential damages and it is the client’s responsibility to backup all applications and data prior to the remote session.
* Please close any personal or confidential information on your screen, as we will be viewing your desktop.
By using this Remote Support Service, you state and understand that:
- You are authorized by an individual (such as yourself) or by your employer to grant access and make decisions concerning remote support sessions.
- You are responsible for the backup of your data and applications.
- All remote service and software is provided “as is” and at customers’ sole risk.
- NashTech, Inc. is not liable for consequential damages of any kind or data loss if any occurred during or after a remote session.
- NashTech, Inc. is not liable for unauthorised access to anybody’s computers via the remote software.
- NashTech, Inc. will not disclose passwords or IDs to any undisclosed 3rd party.
- NashTech, Inc. takes the utmost care when in use of your computer. However, NashTech, Inc. cannot guarantee that our service will resolve your problem or that attempting to rectify your technical issue will not cause additional problems.
- NashTech, Inc. treats all data in strict confidence.
- If you require help in setting up a backup procedure for your data, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance
- NashTech, Inc. uses the software ‘ScreenConnect’ to provide remote assistance and technical support.
- It is easy to use and secure. You are in full control and can end the session at any time.
- It gives us the ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- It allows us to view or control your desktop.
If you have read and agree to the above disclaimer, enter the remote support password below and click Continue.