Remote Support Disclaimer
While we take all due care in the use of your computer, NashTech, Inc. cannot guarantee this service will resolve the IT problem or that the attempt to resolve technical issues will not cause additional problems requiring an onsite support call. NashTech, Inc. is not liable for any consequential damages and it is the client’s responsibility to backup all applications and data prior to the session.
* Please close any personal or confidential information on your screen, as the technician will be viewing your desktop.
By using this Remote Support Service, you understand that:
- All remote service and software provided “as is” and at customers’ sole risk.
- You are responsible for the backup of your data and applications.
- NashTech, Inc. is not liable for consequential damages of any kind or data loss if any occurred during or after a remote session.
- If you require help in setting up a backup procedure for your data, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance.
- NashTech, Inc. is not liable for unauthorised access to anybody’s computers via the remote software.
- NashTech, Inc. will not disclose passwords or IDs to any undisclosed 3rd party.
- NashTech, Inc. continuously undertakes to take the utmost care when in use of your computer. However, NashTech, Inc. cannot guarantee that our service will resolve your problem or that attempting to rectify your technical issue will not cause additional problems requiring an on-site call.
- NashTech, Inc. uses the software ‘ScreenConnect’ to provide remote assistance and technical support. Features of this software include:
- Easy to use and totally secure. You are in full control and can end the session at any time.
- Completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used in HTTPS/SSL technologies – the gold standard in security on the internet.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems remotely.
- Allow your support representative to view or control your desktop.
NashTech, Inc. treat all data in strict confidence.